Monday, July 31, 2006

Taiwan Trip (part 1)

Time is 31 July 2006, i returned from taiwan yesterday, first trip overseas with frenz. Its oso my first trip to taiwan. Within the 6 day 5 night trip, its a rush hence we only limited our tour to Taipei, hence to be strictly specific, i only toured Taipei, but its really great.

For a bumpkin like me, who nv went for backpac tours b4, this was a good exp. I managed to see how things were like in Taiwan, how others live their lives, how that w/o luxury goods, a life could still be fulfiling. I think what i gained most from this trip is tt i now can view things in a more different way, and thereby live a more fulfiling life w/o too much unhappiness. Looking ard Taiwan, i realize tt life is simply L.I.F.E, Living Is Fruitful Enough, i came up with tt on my own. It doesn't sound stupid to me, becos cost of living and style of life is so diff in other countries, i got to realize & exp that life in Singapore is too complicated, a simple life may be interesting as well.... Thereby, Living Is Fruitful Enough, as long as there is life, then it is already a fruitful journey.

Life is such, i am really happy for this taiwan trip, cos i somehow get to understand and get over some things which i all along couldnt in the past. Of cos in the near future, i believe those dead knots in my life will keep recurring and make me think thru again & again, but i m sure, with this entry, it can remind me of what i saw in Taiwan, {the lifestyle, the culture etc}, so tt i will be more appreciative and satisfied with my life. =)

With tt, i end off this entry with special thanx to Teddy, Weiming & Huifang. Thanx for making this trip possible though it started out as a joke/ casual remark. =)

End of Part 1

No comments: