Saturday, January 27, 2007

New Post of 2007

Time is now 27 Jan 2007, A start of a new year, this is my final sem in Uni, will be working in DT after graduation, i wonder how my life will be transformed into.... Sigh.... No life..

Things are still pending now, lots of things are... This sem is rather happy, rather free to adjust my own timing, fill up my free time with things i like to do... =) Its alright, quite satisfied, but things gonna turn ugly after Graduation i suppose...
Wonder if Yingying can really help me? If yes, then the chances of the ideal of what Hui qun told me may actually be able to come true... =D Hahaha, Hai Die....

But anyway, if all things collapse and fall thru, then dance can only be a thing of the past liao... Sobz.... =( Things not optimistic, family income is zero, gotta support mum & dad asap, DT is a safe choice but not my ideal choice... Lets just see how things goes ba....

All i can say to God/ Destiny, is tt: I haf tried my best, i worked hard amidst all the constraints i am given; Yes, tt may not be my best effort, i could haf participated in more competitions, signed up for more dance classes, but this is what i haf worked hard amidst all the constraints, hence i am/ have to be willing to accept whatever consequences of my choices...

Start of 2007

No comments: