Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Injured once again, Lost in Faith

Well, recently at home, ppl who know it already, hi, i dislocated my elbow. Well, the incident as to why it happened i dun wish to go into details. The summary is due to some choreographed dance steps with other ppl, they "threw" me onto the floor, which i fell, the force was great and there, i dislocated my right elbow. As it happened too fast, i dunno & dun wish to go into detail whether it was intentional or not, after all, it wont make me recover anyway.

What i sincerely felt in this whole thing is tt I lost faith in the "Almighty Being", I.E whoever is up there, be it God or whatsoever. Why is it Destiny always makes it so hard for me? I simply wish to work hard and dance, and i end up with multiple injuries everywhere. Why cant i be allowed to just work hard and excel? Im juz being hardworking, believing that putting in effort will lead to returns (Im not talking abt proportionate returns). Even if returns are less, as long as they are positive, its ok. But now, I getting negative returns. In fact, after my recovery, i haf to train back my strength, afterwhich is then the improving. So basically everything is back to square one. I believe i will need abt 1 yr to get back everything i lost...

Amidst all these, I will lose flexibility too, which will take donkey of years and PAIN to train back... Tt's the most shitty thing. Next, There will be vitiating factors such as my damn job occupying most of my time in life, leaving me with minimal time to train back my well-being. Come on la, If i haf to work till 3 am everyday, what makes u think tt i will haf time to stretch, warm up and do physiotheraphy training? F*** It!!!

Life sucks at this point of time. As age catches up with me, It's already v hard to keep up the normal training to maintain my physical agility, not to mention Freaking injuries juz bump into my life and make things worse. Life is such, i am doomed and condemned nv to be a dancer. F*** it.... =(

I sincerely lose faith, as life is giving me negative returns when i put in hard work....=(

Unknown, Despair, Alost
The End

No comments: