Wednesday, January 02, 2008

1st Entry in 2008

Today is my 1st entry in 2008, didnt blog much in 2007 i guess? at least for essays, it was a total minimum. 1st entry in 2008 what shld i blog abt? Well, actually my life is quite messed-up now, i dunno what to do, its piling on me as the days go by... Getting difficulty in breathing each and every moment... Really v worn out, getting more tired as the days pass...

Perhaps i have nv known tt living as an adult can be so tiring & difficult ba? Life is hard, its painful and work is piling... I lost direction in life, both in work and dance... How to carry on from here?

Enough of moody entries, I juz wish to let off some steam. Cant believe tt actually a wrong job can bring abt an unhappy life... =( It's really kinda draining on my life.... Currently what can still keep me going to work is only when i work with these few ppl whom i would like to mention in my blog.... Kaitlyn Ong, Stacey Goh, Vivian Neo, Zhengxin, Ziqian, Rachel Yong, Lee Ping... Imagine in my company so big, i only have these few ppl whom i consider friendly to me? Of cos there are also some nice seniors ard but perhaps they juz treat me as working colleagues so ya... Something is v wrong.... Sigh....

Kinda respect my parents alot more now tt i know what sh** they been thru in the past 30 yrs perhaps? I believe working conditions & life is much more simpler in the past due to the upbringing of ppl but nvtheless, i believe they still suffer from office politics so ya, the fact tt they can endure 30 odd years makes it so admirable.... I oso dunno how long i can survive... Dun wish to think abt it.... Sianz...

End of entry
孤寂心碎

No comments: