Sunday, June 06, 2010

DANCE CLASS - DANCE FLOW

Time is 6-Jun-2010, ytd was the 1st lesson with an extended class. Many came to join in the fun. Its really great to see many ppl interested in dancing and honing their skills. Something worth mentioning last night was tt I recorded down e dance steps for Last Night for documentation purposes. I did e routine with Vanessa, took a look at e video, was really Happy how much she grew over the years.
The level of satisfaction I think no one can understand except those being dance teachers. =)
Can really see her improvements and tt she starting to shine & glow n is independent liao. There is e level of assurance I can get where I know IF i work with her in the future, I can dun need worry abt her, she can definitely master e steps to a certain satisfaction level for performance.

Actually to my honest feelings, other than Vanessa, Vivian is the other person whom I would like to see her glow & shine de. Unfortuantely, she wont be joining in the lessons so its really a pity. I cant deny the fact tt I have a lost feeling tt a team will haf 1 less dancer, but since there's nothing I can do abt it, I can only keep on searching for new unpolished diamonds from other sch and start the process of polishing them all over again. I do hope by EOY or Mar-2011, I will be able to form a Cast tt is capable of handling a choreography which even I will find challenging myself de.... =)

As at what I haf at hand today, I can only hope tt more ppl in e class will improve to e level of Vanessa for my item to be staged.
My probable list of shortlisted cast as at now stays at: Alyssa, Pei Xuan, Yueli, Yiyang, Joanne, Jinghui, Celia, Vanessa, Xinyu.
For Modern dance, hopefully these ppl can make e list by EOY: Vivian, Lina, Joey, Siqi, Xuezhen.

Honestly, it wont be easy to stage e item if I cant find the correct ppl.
千里马固然需要伯乐, 但是伯乐何尝不想遇到千里马?

End

No comments: