Monday, June 11, 2012

New Skill set picked up


Time is 10 June 2012. Well, I haf some spare time this week, so instead of doing nothing, I thought I shld pick up a new set of skills tt is relevant n perhaps beneficial to my future. So i took up video-editing n did up some choreography Reel of my past videos. I tried out a number of editing software n yup these are the results.

Honestly, I think they are v rough n Not well-done actually and I shld spend more time on trying out n understanding the video effects of the software's capability.

But I personally like my own Storyboard n the choice of song / video frames selected for these videos.
I will strive to improve alot in this set of new skills tt I acquired by trial & error... =)

(Scroll Down) Enjoy the clips n feel free to comment... =D Cheers!!
By order of Publishing, with the 1st video (TOP) as my v 1st try in video-editing, n 3rd (BOTTOM) as my latest works....



End
Eternal Mythology



No comments: