Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tattoo 2 Foreword

Juz completed another essay.. I enjoyed the process alot.. Didnt know tt essays could be completed in such a way as well.. Dear readers, pls take a look at the 'new' essay Tattoo2. If u haf read the previous work(Tattoo), u shld realize something by now (similar yet different). Well, i really enjoyed the process cos i didnt know an essay can be completed in such a way like i did.

It was experimental, i dunno how my readers will react so friends pls feel free to comment, this idea flashed past my mind when i was on my way home alone on the bus. nothing to do so let my mind run wild, suddenly thot of trying an interesting experiment. =) It shows tt an essay doesn't haf to be written from top to bottom.

Well, the same issue applies, if u dun understand my essay, pls refer to the previous foreword (entry dtd 4th Apr) for the original work 'Tattoo'. Tt foreword mentions how this particualr essay may be read/ interpreted.

Haha, so happy, juz like as though i re-choreographed a dance, old yet new... Didnt know it can apply to writing essays as well... =)

End of foreword

No comments: