Sunday, September 02, 2007

Life as @ Sep 07

A month has passed since I started work and shant mention the unhappy issues cos as i always say: this blog is a paperless collection of all my memories, i wouldnt want my memories to be filled with worthless stuff when i re-read my blog like perhaps 10-20 yrs down the road?

During this month, as it is off-peak, i still got some time for myself, dun haf to work thru midnights but unfortunately, it didnt mean tt i could knock off on time. Life's hard. I got my first pay and alas!! It was pro-rated and i got a v little amt, which i dunno how im gonna survive for this following month. Frenz out there who still owe me $$, pls return me this time, cos i really really need it. Every single dollar now seems helpful.

Honestly, for this month tt has passed, it wasnt a happy month. All the more, i begining to miss my frenz, all the outings we haf etc. All the dance pracs etc. Dancetitude 07 has ended and i have some personal comments on it. Basically, it can be summarized in juz a sentence. Dance is not all abt Hip Hop only, and i seriously symphathize those ppl who really think tt as long as they know Hip hop, they are good dancers. Hahaha, after dancing for so long, all the more i feel tt i dunno how to dance. Its like what they say: The more u know, the more u realize u dunno.

Hence, i sincerely feel so sad for those MJ ppl who really gets stuck in Hip hop only. After a trip to Sarawak, Kuching, for the dance festival, now that im back, i really realize how much i dunno abt dance. Its so Wah piang.... =( And the irony is tt when i look back at MJ ppl, i realize how much more they dunno, yet thinking tt they do know; Which is the most comical part abt this irony. Honestly Dancetitude in Mitran's item was quite fun, at least the bare minimum there is no politics, no back-stabbing, no bitching ard. We juz dance, and yup even if i cant dance well, I still enjoy the "process" of dancing. That's the enjoyable part. Anyway enough abt MJ, shall move on to another topic.

Dance with the de-funtc Dance Inspiration always turns out to be v tiring. The political issues are killing me and i gotta help sort out the things ya? It's tiring. Worse still, This year's Anyhow Arts at PA which is org by CDAA, Guess what? I kanna arrowed to be the overall Program Planner. Congrats! I gotta write proposals send to ask for funding, coordinate among all the choreographers' items and eventually settle the logistic issue. Dun need ask me ask for help from anyone, becos in the CDAA committee, I am the freaking most junior person. Who to task? Diaozz, i cant possibly task all the senior teachers to do things for me right... Haiz...

Ok, gotta rush back to do my work liao, brought work from office to home to complete. So shall blog again the next time when i free.

Not v happy recently
Work is not fun

No comments: