Sunday, September 23, 2007

解脱

Time is 23 Sep 07, ain't really happy recently.. Just got news abt a fren who quit her audit job in EY where she had worked only few months? Life's hard for us auditors... The above title of my entry is the latest song on my playlist, Jie Tuo by Li Jiu Zhe (Aka Xiao Pang of the Machi Gang) This song is really nice and the lyrics are so meaningful. Though the song title usually misleads ppl to thinking tt it is the song by A-mei, but nope, this song has its own uniqueness too.

My fren's MSN nick is: Thinking of what i really wanna do in the future, Audit is definitely not for me.
Having read that, i oso dunno what i want. Perhaps, ppl of our generation are too fortunate, hence too self-centred on thinking what I WANT. Its all abt ME, & I etc. My parents generation slog their whole lives out just to make ends meet tt they dun even haf chance to talk abt their dreams & ideals. Which side should i be on? Be a daring person, and go search for my ideals, which may not even come true in a lifetime (Artists usually led a poor life till they r dead, then their works get cherished, Sigh.... Irony), Or just stick by my job everyday and slog my life away in OFFICE? There is no right or wrong, but just tt if i go for dreams etc, it seems impractical & self-centred. I shld be working to support my family, repay all my debts to parents etc, be responsible for their costs of living etc. Life is v brittle, esp mine i think.... Im perhaps just not strong enough.... Then again, whats the definition of "strong"? F*** it lah..


Anyway, all these are just side notes. Basically i just felt like introducing this song to the readers of my blog. Its nice. The lyrics are below and readers out there (if any at all), do take note of the lyrics ya? Many a times, Love happens/ evolves into what is written in the song, so ppl, when dealing with Love, Handle it with care. =)

End of Entry

No comments: