Sunday, March 22, 2009

Quote

Time is 22/3/09. Was looking thru my stuff and tidying up my room, happened to see a piece of paper given to me by my GP teacher back in JC days. I remembered i kept it all along with me in my wallet back then. I remember the feeling when i received this piece of paper from my GP tutor. It's juz a encouragement quote which we always see on those posters / signs to motivate ppl moving on. But then i really like it. As the piece of paper now is like almost trash, i was wondering how can i KEEP this quote with me? Then i happened to think of blogging it down. The then almost torn piece of paper can rest in peace while its value is still embedded in my memories =)

Quote from Woodrow Wilson:
We grow great by Dreams. All big men are Dreamers. They see things in the soft haze of a spring day or in the red fire of a long winter's evening. Some of us let these great Dreams die, but others nourish and protect them.

End

No comments: