Monday, August 08, 2005

Human Beings today?

Time is 8th Aug '05, 10:30 pm... Actually i dunno at this point of time what i wanna blog... Felt a bit odd cos lots of things happened lately... I really dunno how/ what to express how i feel.. I decided to write essays ba, since essays r my way of letting feelings flow...
This essay below started few days ago, finished it today...

Basically didnt know what to write, it was juz a pure flow of my emotions... When i wrote, i seriously felt a little sad... I really input the 'sad' & 'sorrow' feelings into this essay...
I felt these emotions when i read some1's blog, (N/B: My essay is 100% fictional, dun read in between the lines), i could clearly feel the sadness & sorrow in the entry... Unable to do anything to help at all, i decided to write such an essay... Dunno who will read this essay of mine & i oso dunno how readers will interpret it but I sincerely say tt i dun haf any ill intentions at all...

Realized tt other ppl's entries can also influence my moods actually....

End of Entry

No comments: