Monday, November 21, 2005

Thoughts & Feelings aft Lao Jiu The Musical 2005

Well, much haf been said abt this production, i haf gone thru alot, including one additional new injury inflicted by my fellow dancer. I shall touch on issue by issue in this entry. Honestly, the moment i got this injury, which i demmed serious, i was v sad, v v sad..
1stly, sad tt i cant practise dance 4 approx 2 months, 2nd, its the issue i wanna bring up in this entry.

With utmost respect to all readers & my frenz reading this entry, dun misunderstand my words. U all should know me well so i shall not think abt 'phrasing'... I'll juz pour out my thots w/o packaging them, pls understand..

The issue is I m injured by my fellow dancer, Mr Low's student. I wanna say why all of us r taught by the same teacher, turned out so differently? I dun consider myself a talent, hence i expect others to hit the same level as me easily, or even surpass me... There is room for improvement for me..
I m so sad is tt why r the students from Mr Low's classes getting more & more CMI? The truth y i was injured is really simply becos he couldn't grasp his amt of strength & his timing & positioning... Isn't a 'Mr-Low-trained' dancer supposed to know all these already? I dun blame him for this becos even Jet Li Jackie Chan in movies they slipped too, & injure too..
Hence, i m not asserting blame, i m simply sad...
I m sad becos the students who r being churned out of Mr Low's hands r getting more & more CMI. Yet, this isn't Mr Low's fault, i saw how he taught these students. Basically he taught me the same things when i was a student, but why did i turn out like tt, & those ppl turn out otherwise?

I m not advocating tt every1 muz be like me, muz be the same... NO!!! I m saying why these basic principles such as timing & positioning r not taken into account when they dance/ perform? I dare to say here, in my blog, tt all the current Sec 3s of NHDS oso make this type of mistake, they r juz pure lucky they didnt injure otheres yet... In a performance, like i always teach them as well, u muz be sensitive to what is going on ard u, u dun juz F***ing dance ur own dance steps & dun bother abt other things.. It doesn't work this way, it isn't supposed to as well... All these advice fell on deaf ears...

Hence i m so sad, which is y i blogged down this entry. Cant they be more careful, more enthu, more hardworking to improve themselves? I m sad becos If this carries on, i wouldnt dare & wouldnt want to dance with any of the dancers in DI liao, cos they jeopardize my life leh...
F***, this time is ribcage already damn serious liao, next time is what?

So the sadness continues, cos if i dun dance with them, i haf to part with my beloved dance... I really dun wish to.. But it doesnt mean i haf to compromise & accomodate these sub-standard ppl who will endanger my life-span in dancing... I wanna carry on dancing 4 a long term, i really wish to, the only possible way is tt they muz buck up...... Not i bring myself to tt kind of level to join them...

Argh................................... Why muz things turn out like tt?

End of Entry (with sadness)

No comments: