Monday, April 07, 2008

Funeral Wake

Back from a Funeral Wake. Actually is Bao Shun Lao Shi's dad who passed away. Then almost the CDAA committee was there juz now, had a short chat, got to update some stuff regarding the Finance of CDAA, and any outstanding matters. After that, ppl left le...

Hence wise, here back i m at home, update some of my work. All i wish to say is: Tired & Fatigue.. Usually i dun blog abt everyday stuff in my blog cos i said, this is a paperless collection of my memories, so tt when im old and read back, i can relive my memories. I dun like to blog abt everyday trival stuff which has no meaning....

But i chose to blog today/ right now becos... The 2 things i wish to blog in this entry is juz:
1) Fatigue and Tiredness... If there are frenz out there, pls continue to support me, there is a need to carry on. Though NDP really take up too much time and resources, admin etc....

2) I Miss You.................

Im so tired, i wish to fall.....

No comments: