Friday, December 25, 2009

Getting Re-started

Time is 25 Dec 09, I finally have the time to sit down and rest and spring-clean my room. The feeling of "cleaning" everything up is really good.... IT gives me a refreshing feeling, something like falling down and standing up again to re-start.

For not blogging so long (abt 6 months), is becos i was confused, re-thinking over the process whether I took the wrong step in life. Tt step i took.... It was brave, courageous u can say, but on the other hand, it can be viewed as Dumb, impractical, young & rash, not mature...

So how do YOU view it?? If there's an audience watching my life as a movie, how would they have viewed tt step i took? For the past 6 months i was confused... But aft AHA 09, aft talking to Lao Shi, I m all ready to go again...

Perhaps I am a person who is supposed to meet with setbacks & failures all the way, and to know how to handle them again & again is my destiny?? Resilience & Perseverenace is what i am named anyway. 仲毅, 取意自-----> 所有人之中 : 仲, 最有毅力的:毅

Anyway, Im enlightened by AHA 09, and Lao Shi, so once again (and I freaking mean AGAIN, so u can imagine how many times i FAILED in life already), Im starting out from zero and on a new path again. 我又再一次跌到了,我又必须再一次重新站起来。现在已有很多人跑在我的前面,我只有重新再起步。或许真的已比很多人迟,但是我还是会一步一步地一直往前走。。。


重新出发

No comments: