Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Dance Exchange Program @ NHSS 2005

Time is 21 Dec. Well, i didnt intend to join in or even go down to NHSS today, but becos of something i need to go down look for Mr Low and explain everything to him, so basically i went down. I do not wish to spell out everything here cos i really wish to put things behind me. As i said, my blog is a paperless collection of my memories, i wouldn't want these unhappy memories to be recalled when i read this entry again in the future. Basically its abt dance instructing stuff.

Okie, so i went down to NH today & sat there the whole day while they played games. All 4 schs were there & yup they perf items turn by turn. Then the ketchup song came & they started to party. Wah Lau, Mr Low muz haf done something to the tempo of the song. The tempo is damn fast, perhaps twice as fast? or one-half times? Next is the Countdown dance. Wah Piang, tt one can confirm is MINIMUM twice as fast. Haha, den Mr Low call us grads go down dance with them as well. It was really a shiok dance. I haf nv danced this dance with dance steps twice as fast b4, so finally got a chance to pit my personal speed with the music, Wah Piang, really shiok man!!! It was a challenge sia, i pit my speed against tt of the music, taking note of my actions, making sure i didn't 'eat' my steps in a bid to catch up with the music, eventually i put in effort & yup, managed to prove to myself TODAY tt i could still catch up with the twice as fast music.
Cos frankly speaking, long time nv dance full-up liao, & to fast music somemore. I v long nv attend Patrick's lessons, so v long no chance to come into contact with fast tempo music. So today is really to prove to myself tt i can still catch up with fast Tempo. V Happy, at least it eliminated my depression since morning.. Yup, so ended today's Exchange Prog at NH with the Countdown dance, with me joining all the students from: Crescent, Nan Chiau, Nan Hua & Tanglin, for the sake of challenging myself. & yup, glad to know tt i still Can Make It. =)

A fast dance is really tiring sia... But really challenging & Shiok!

End of Entry

No comments: