Monday, December 26, 2005

My 8th Essay in 2005

Wah, shiok, v comfortable aft writing this essay, this one it took me abt 2 days in all. I started abt 3 or 4 days ago but slack ah, so strictly speaking only abt 2 days work.. Readers pls enjoy and as usual, post ur comments or even send me an email..

Next, i shall move on to the origins of my Ling Gan for this essay.. This essay is really shiok. Normal readers who wish to look out for a storyline, i m sorry u will be v disappointed. Cos my Ling Gan came from so many corners, it cant be formed into a story & i intentionally didnt wanna include a storyline, which i'll explain later why.

Origin 1: Sam's Blog song - Jay Chou's Feng (I went to check up on this song cos i liked the music melody from Sam's blog, didnt know it was a song, till some1 told me, i went to listen & check up the lyrics & wah piang, its damn nice)

Origin 2: Juncheng's Blog Wallpaper abt Sin & Forgiveness... (A really nice wallpaper, i guess its Final Fantasy wallpaper? Kinda liked the Sin & Forgiveness idea, so wanted to write something abt it...)

Origin 3: Songs by Rain - Still unfamiliar & Utada Hikaru - First Love (These 2 songs v sentimental & touching so it inspired me =))

Combine all 3 origins together & I have this essay as the final product... Hahaha... Feeling v shiok now. Now, the reason why i obmitted the storyline cos i only wanted to bring out the feelings of my origins, whoever is reading can thus feel free to put urself in the shoes of my essay & include ur own life story. In this way, u may haf a stronger sense of ownership for my essay, able to understand & feel IT in a better way... =)

So readers pls enjoy, & do leave ur comments.... =)

Feeling great now
End of Entry

No comments: