Monday, June 27, 2005

Blog/ Diary

To me, this blog is juz some place to record my happenings in life & some of my thoughts in life when i m of a certain age... When i look back, it can help me recall whatever happened in my life as i slowly pace towards another phase in my life...

So unlike other ppl, i keep my blog design simple with juz one wallpaper & one song, which i may change every now & then according to my mood & thoughts... Above all these, i sincerely hope whoever visits my blog wont leave anonymous comments/ spam can liao...

Special thanx to 2 individuals: Sam & Zhenyu

Sam designed this blog 4 me, everytime i gotta trouble him, & Zhenyu needless to say, is he trigger me to haf this idea of keeping a blog, juz tt i keep it from other ppl except frenz, so tt visitors r confirmed sincere friends can liao, den nobody will leave offensive comments on my tagboard..

But still, i think i will maybe cut/paste all those entries maybe once a month into CD-RW backup copy, if not later wat Sam said come true, wah then all my memories gone liao...
Backup-copy still muz haf, but the storage space confirm smaller than a diary..
So, yah, still can keep everything paperless ba...

So Let's get started in recording all e happenings & thoughts in my life...
Let's go!!!!!

No comments: