Thursday, June 23, 2005

Tiring Journey ever since 1996

This entry is to record down the difficulties & hardships i faced thru out my years as a dancer ever since 1996... Hopefully by the time i old/ when i withdraw from dance arena (regardless whether willing/unwillingly), i can read this 4 myself & see the hardships i haf gone thru to be what i m today... Whether all mistakes or whatever....

1997 - Unable to meet Mr Low's expectation of partner dance, from then start my physical training all the way till today...
1997 - Ever 1st injury & still haunting me till now, now & then muz take good care.. Right leg hamstring muscle torn, reason: done by senior when trying to force me down a split
1997 - Forward roll done on hall-floor too many times, from corner to corner, training 4 SYF, resulting in back injury...
1998 - Partner dance with Hao Yih in Hope, wrist got injured
1998 - Year end during Dance Camp - Left Shoulder slight dislocation, N still Mdm See drive me go c Chin doc one....
1999 - Partner dance with Connie - Right Shoulder injury + Ear pain (*cos she always scream when on my shoulder... Haha... Cute ah...)
2000 - Right leg hamstring muscle give prob again, luckily nv affect my dance in the NKF Istana park event..
2002 - Was down with pneumonia( lung infection), stamina dropped 100%, spent 3mths getting it back aft recovery...
2003 - 2004 nothing
2005 - Went for Wushu training in Ying Zhao Quan(Eagle Claw Fist), the China instructor help me stretch, then again too much liao... Eventually stretch till left leg hamstring muscle oso torn liao... Then the right leg hamstring muscle prob oso surface again, so as of today dtd June 23 '05, i m half handicapped, dunno still can dance or not... Muz go consult Mr Low & Bao Shun Lao Shi soon... Then learn all the shuai & break fall, now back oso injured again... Sianz...

Really dun wish my dance life to end so soon, Sigh..... Really will collapse one ah...
Wait 4 healing is all i can do... sian...

Life is so unpredictable, even wanna juz dance peacefully oso cannot....
Wonder how to go teach lessons now....
I sincerely pray for miracles to happen... Pls...

No comments: