Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My 1st Essay out in the Open 2005

Well, didnt write 4 very long liao.. Decided tt i can use my blog to do something i like to.. Writing Essays. Really didnt touch essays 4 a v long time liao... It's been 3+ years since 2002.. Since i haf a blog now, i decided to write again, aft all, nobody would read it, nobody will mark it & give me points like back in sch days, i can juz write when i feel like it... Got chance to publish my works w/o giving those bookshops $$, why wouldnt i try it in my own blog?

The entry below "The Piano & Lover" is my latest piece of work. I spent 3 days doing it, correcting it here & there as well... Phew! Long time nv write essay, didnt realise its so tedious.. 3 dayz i took, didnt even enter any entry in my blog the past 3 days... Did the essays at night cos at night can think more sentimentally... As it was meant to be an essay, i skipped many parts cos its was not meant to be a novel, only an essay, hence for the short length... Anybody who is reading it pls excuse me for the short length of the essay.. I wanted to write more but if i do, i think it would take weeks instead of 3 days.. Moreover, i think i not cut out for doing novels, hence decide to juz write essays n keep the length short...

Friends or whoever reading it pls feel free to give me ur comments.. Cos i long time nv write liao, scared i lost touch with the feel for writing essay... Ok, if u dun believe, i believe tt writing essay oso like my dance, muz got feel tt can one... =) U r free to email me ur comments too at beachboys_frenz@yahoo.com.sg Above all, pls dun think tt i wrote this essay especially for who so ever in my life... I wrote this becos of some thoughts(ling gan) i haf after listening to these 3 songs, which i m gonna recommend as well... I decided to combine some elements in these 3 songs & come up with a story of my own... I got my ling gan from the following elements

Thanks & acknowledgement to these songs:
Alex To - Yuan Lai Wo Love U so much (lyrics + MV)
Lin JJ - Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou(lyrics)
Nicholas Tse - Let Me Die (lyrics)

U may wish to read my essay while listening to these 3 songs.. =) I did my essay when listening to these 3 songs & repeating every track so as to keep my thoughts/feeling flowing...
If readers(if any) had noticed, i wrote the entire essay using the 'I' &'She' perspective.. The entire essay does not include any names at all.. Cos i would like any readers out there to be able to relate themselves to the story using the 'I' &'She' perspective, hence i declined to use any names at all in the entire essay...

Yup, so my 1st piece of work since i grad from JC, published in my very own blog.. Once again, any readers out there, feel free to comment... I oso dunno my standard drop already or not... Better still if friends can help me intro my essay to any1 u know(regardless male/female) & let me know their response as well.. Honestly speaking, similar to dancing, i will feel most appreciated if my works can touch my readers'/audiences' hearts.... Tt's my greatest satisfaction... =) Really v long nv write essay liao... the feeling of completing an essay is so good, esp nobody gives me title, no nothing at all... Ling gan all come from my own searching...


End of entry
Satisfied with myself 4 being able to come up with an essay via 3 songs

No comments: