Monday, July 18, 2005

My 2nd Essay in 2005

Well, v happy that i still haf time to write essays... Recently these essays were done becos i haf holidays... To recall, these essays done in 2005 were due to the reason of having 2 months of holidays aft Yr 1 in NTU Acc.. After holidays, may not haf the time to write essays anyway...

This 2nd essay oso took abt 3 days, though 1st day listen to music only, nv do any typing at all..
This essay was due to 2 songs i heard, namely Jiang Nan - Lin JJ & Dong Feng Po - Jay Chou.
By combining both songs, i got my thoughts from there...
So anyone reading my essays again, pls feel free to comment... As usual, my email add is in my previous essay below... Juz check out tt entry.. Feel free to shoot... =)

The direct entry below: titled Si Nian - Xu is like a foreword to my essay... Tt's like supposed to be read in congruent with the essay... Well, whether it is more suitable to be read b4/after the essay, i leave it to personal feel...
Enjoy!!!!!

Satisfied again
End of Entry

No comments: