Saturday, July 23, 2005

My 3rd Essay 2005 (named Free to Fly)

This essay was written over 1 night... Surprisingly, i did it on the spot w/o much thinking... A pure flow of feelings.. Hence, the sentences may not link, & when i return in the future to read this entry again, i may find this piece of work a trash & non-sensical... But still, Zhongyi, u did it over 1 night after u heard H.O.T - Free to fly... Try to recall the feelings u haf when u heard this song...

Hence, the essay was juz a pure flow of ur interpretation of whatever u felt when u heard this song... Whether it makes sense or not already does not matter... If there is any reader out there oso reading this essay, again, feel free to comment & pls forgive my lack of skill in this essay.. I know the structure of e essay is not correct, but still it was juz a flow of whatever feelings the song gave me when i heard it... Becos the song is in Korean, i dun even understand what they singing, hence it was my own interpretation..

I felt very relieved & happy when i finished writing it cos i managed to express what i felt the song told me.... Purely a work of emotions w/o any work of literature...

End of Entry

No comments: