Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Purity of ur Like - Dance

The time is 2005, NKF performance has juz ended.. Busy year in DI i would say.. Ever since the drastic changes in DI, i haf been thinking alot... Record this entry in hope tt someday when i read back, i still haf Purity of the Like - for dancing..

In 1996, why did i join NHDS as an ECA initially? It was under encouragement of family when they said tt uniform grp was nothing much cos after sec sch, go NS still can learn the things, thus they encouraged me to join smth which next time no more chance to learn liao... So when i saw Zhi Bao, Li Wei their gymnastics/ lion dance so good, i was so impressed tt i decided to volunteer to join Dance. As the years went by, my passion grew & i became more experienced as the no. of performances plus the ppl i meet increases. I oso got exp in choreographing dances, handling ppl, learnt how to look at big pics, sacrifice little things 4 e sake of the big situation...
So as i came into contact with dance, my like for dance grew... It was alright all the while, i juz dance with whoever is partnered with me or whatsoever.. So i enjoyed the times when i got to dance with HanQiang, Guang Ming they all.. Every1 was so friendly & no politics were involved..

However, when i returned to DI in 2003, No!! In fact only in 2005, i found things a little weird.. The new bunch of ppl whom i came to know/ into contact with, introduced new unpleasant things such as mind games/politics/ backstabbing/ spreading rumours etc all in the bid to whether win popularity or wat.. I dunno their intentions, i juz find it so unpleasant.. So when dancing with these ppl, the feeling of cooperation & bonding is juz simply gone.. Hence, i haf to do so much self-reflection... Amidst all these self-reflection, i realized myself, hence the need to pen down this entry...

Why did i haf passion 4 dance initially?
Becos it changed my life so much.. I learnt things such as public speaking/ stage presentation/ hardships behind a work of art/ how to appreciate a perf/ many many more other life skills.. I like the feeling of being in the air/ the feeling of standing on stage & perf in a world of my own, totally immersed in the music & dance steps/ like the fact tt aft every perf, I'll haf the chance to go makan with frenz & talk crap over coffee/ like the feeling of bowing to the audience whenever a perf has ended/ like the feeling of going ard congrats & thanking every1(regardless backstage/forestage) for a successful perf/ like the feeling of completing a production or event/ lastly more grateful if my audience were ppl who appreciates perf arts & can know what i m doing & appraises me...

Since now some ppl haf introduced politics & unpleasant stuff into Dance, whether DI/ NHDS, the feeling of dance in whichever place has changed.. Hence, I sincerely wish over here, tt thru this entry, I'll forever remember why did i haf passion for dance & tt i nv lose this heart of purity for this like of mine.. I may nv enjoy the feeling of good bonding & cooperation again, (like tt of Wu Ju3) due to the ppl i m may be dancing with but i sincerely still wish to enjoy every single dance i participate in... I wish to enjoy every single moment of a dance... I still wish to be reminded of how i became passionate with dance... I wish to retain this heart of purity.. I do not wish tt politics/whatsoever corrupts my like for dance...

I shall enter in this entry, tt i remind myself everytime whenever i read this entry, I will nv enter into politics/mind games in dance.. Regardless NHDS/DI.. I will not engage myself in those unpleasant stuff introduced by those ppl, & tt i shall remain uncorrupted... Always remember why u became passionate abt dance... It's all the reasons above, so do not engage in those politics thingy.. Whether ppl wanna play them in an attempt to vie 4 favour/ gain popularity/ smear your reputation & image or whatsoever, juz let them be... Retain ur heart of purity 4 ur like is ur utmost pirority...

With reminder, Bear in Mind
End of entry

No comments: